Sunday, March 1, 2015

And it all starts here...

I never thought that I would be writing a blog.   Don't get me wrong...I love reading other people's blogs and getting much needed inspiration and ideas from these other very talented bloggers, but I never thought that I would ever be in that spot.  I scroll through tons of educational blogs, and though I am a 17 year teaching veteran, I didn't think that I could do this.  What made me change my mind?  My kids.  I am blessed to be the mom to 5 absolutely wonderful boys under the age of 5.  YES...you read correctly... five boys under the age of 5 and though teaching is my passion and my vocation, I truly feel that my home is a classroom of its own.  This blog is my journey with my kids as I not only teach them their ABC's and 123's, but I teach them how to grow up to be happy, independent and well-rounded individuals.  It also serves as a diary of my everyday life as a wife and mom and documents my accomplishments and struggles.


No comments:

Post a Comment